Here were some of my favorite parts about November:
Visiting Anica in Seattle for a weekend of exploring, shopping, and catch-up time.
Taking pictures around the city of Seattle and meeting Moorea-Seal at the Fremont Market!
Visiting my childhood home.
Sharing fun Gift Guide inspiration for Christmas!
Introducing MaieDae's first Lookbook!
Baking a successful salted-caramel cheesecake for Thanksgiving.
Tromping around in my new favorite boots.
Having a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family.
Successful cheesecake round #2! Oreo style.
Sharing some deer-inspiration for decorating during the holidays.
Announcing our Holiday DIY & Giveaway party!
Decorating our home for Christmas.
AND...sharing some of my favorite new pieces from the shop. :)
* Wrapping Christmas presents for friends and family.
* Taking a restful Christmas break from my 9-5 job. :)
* Lots of design projects!
* Hosting my first blog party on December 5th, along with Jenny!!
* Baking, baking, and more baking.
* Lots of coffee dates with friends.
* An incredible and inspiring new series on the blog for December! Get ready!
* Goal setting for 2012.
* Pinterest party for some of the ladies in ATL.
* Christmas get-together at the Wallace abode.
* Trip to Fort Mill to visit Jon's side of the family for Christmas!
* AND...Christmas. ;)
What was your favorite thing about November?? What are you looking forward to in December?