Snapshot of the Week: This is a really special photograph to me. This is the very first home I remember living in, even though my memories are fuzzy. I've collected a few fond ones and it was so good to be brought back to them after nearly 18 years.
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* One Day Home by Pulchritude Fest
* DIY Wool Camera Wrap by Design*Sponge
* DIY Button Collar for Your Pet by LA
* Minnesota Stone Barn Wedding by Ruffled
* Photoshop: Bunting Flag Brush by Pugly Pixel
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite holiday coffee: Eggnog Latte with extra whip!
* I wore braces for two years in 7th-8th grade.
* Already listening to Christmas music. No shame.
Videoclip of the Week: Regina has always been one of my favorite artists. I pulled out one of her albums the other day and started listening again. I forgot how much I adore this song.
I hope your weekend was wonderful!!