Sunday, November 06, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

I've loved this week. Visiting Seattle has been amazing. I've enjoyed all of the adventures, talks, and flashbacks to childhood. I just have one more day left to enjoy this beautiful city before heading back to Atlanta. I think, today, we plan to visit the Fremont Market, meet up with my dad (who happens to be traveling here for work) for lunch, pack up my things, have one last coffee date, and then head to bed early so I can catch my 7:20am flight! And then back to working hard and getting ready for the holidays!

Snapshot of the Week: This is a really special photograph to me. This is the very first home I remember living in, even though my memories are fuzzy. I've collected a few fond ones and it was so good to be brought back to them after nearly 18 years.


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* One Day Home by Pulchritude Fest
* DIY Wool Camera Wrap by Design*Sponge
* DIY Button Collar for Your Pet by LA
* Minnesota Stone Barn Wedding by Ruffled
* Photoshop: Bunting Flag Brush by Pugly Pixel

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite holiday coffee: Eggnog Latte with extra whip!
* I wore braces for two years in 7th-8th grade.
* Already listening to Christmas music. No shame.

Videoclip of the Week: Regina has always been one of my favorite artists. I pulled out one of her albums the other day and started listening again. I forgot how much I adore this song.


I hope your weekend was wonderful!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL.....I'm totally already jamming to xmas music too. For two weeks.....

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Regina Spektor. I think my favorite of hers is probably "Laughing With"

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Christmas music!! I was walking through a craft store this weekend and I was singing Santa Baby. I LOVE Christmas!!
    And I wore braces for 5 years. Lucy duck you for only having them for two years!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite songs too :)

    xo Sarah
    http://sillygrrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I just found it. <3 That is one of my favorite Regina songs, Pound of Flesh is my #1 though. And that Stone Barn wedding? Pictures like that make me so happy that I live in Minnesota!

    xx
    MaDonna
    www.MeMaDonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I love that Regina song so much.

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete