Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Threads: 11.2.11

Cooler weather means closed-toed shoes, tights, layers, jackets. I love dressing for cooler weather and being cozy. :) On a side note, holy woah! I need to fix up those roots! When my dirty blonde comes in, it looks like I have grey hair. I've been trying to decide what color to dye my hair next...it's between dark down, strawberry red...light brown...hmmm. Any suggestions?


Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Faux Leather Jacket: Forever21 - $32.50
* Floral Button Up: Thrifted - $5.00
* Glitter Belt: Target - $12.50
* Black & White Pleated Skirt: Thrifted - $5.00
* Tights: Target - $8.00
* Flats: Target - $20.00

>>-------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $83.00

14 comments:

  1. Perfect pattern mixing! I love the leather with florals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the electric mix of this outfit!! That leather jacket + floral top are so pretty together! And I vote for strawberry red hair color next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm actually loving the look of your darker roots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt with the floral top. (Is it herringbone?) It gives the outfit an awesome leftover from summer/transitioning to winter but don't want to let go feeling. Maybe that's how I am feeling and I'm reading too much into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, awesome outfit! I am on a spending freeze per my husband (booooo!) I can't wait until I can shop again, this look is such an inspiration !

    love your blog! following you!
    xo,
    ashley
    Adventures of Newlyweds

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of the patterns and textures in this outfit. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO darling! Perfect fall outfit! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that outfit, and the floral blouse is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2.11.11

    love it! :)irene wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so gorgeous!! Agree with kelly ann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the patterns going on here. Also, you have fantastic hair, lady!

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combination of all these pieces! I especially adore your tights!

    -amanda k.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY! I love it. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. Just found your blog and fell in love a little bit! Looking forward to watching your adventures!

    ~em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete