Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Decorating in the Wallace Home!

Jon and I were finally able to get around to "decking the halls" in our little apartment. It looks so festive and I'm already counting down the days until Christmas (only 25 days away!!) Gifts for my family and friends are starting to come in the mail and it's almost time to start wrapping. :)

Here are some photos from our home:


Have you started decorating for Christmas yet? Have pictures on your blog? Send me a link! I'd love to see. :) 
PS -- It's time to announce the winners of the two November giveaways!! Winner of the Hodgepodge Arty Solo Feature Fingerless Gloves Giveaway is #10 Jenni Austria Germany & the winner of the November Sponsor Giveaway is #35 Tarino Bambino!! Congratulations ladies! Please contact me at MaieDae@gmail.com with your shipping information. :) 

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love your little tree and reindeer. All of your decorations are so pretty and elegant, mixed with rustic. I just love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks beautiful! I love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You decorations are so lovely! So envious of your house

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! your home looks adorable!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when Christmas packages start coming in the mail! My honey and I have been decorating too. I figured we better do it now, before our little baby arrives in two short weeks!

    http://themoldycannoli.blogspot.com/2011/11/o-christmas-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted my Christmas pics today. Would love for you to have a look!

    www.elfhousechronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree is lovely..all warm & glowey!
    I also love the stripes on your wall..beautiful!

    I am going to start doing Holiday Blog posts tomorrow :)

    Vanessa
    www.grooveygrover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the way you've decorated your apartment in general. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you styled your shelves, Savannah! I especially like the mini trees, owls, and the glittery reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i come live in your sweet home? say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @LittleTreeVintage yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks lovely, Savannah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1.12.11

    Wow your place looks pretty amazing to me I haven't even started decorating yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home is so sweet.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, Christmas decorations make me feel so warm and cozy.

    I love that big W on your shelf.

    ReplyDelete