Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Lookbook Sneak Peek!

As mentioned in the last post, Jenny and I have been busy, busy bees working on some special holiday projects for MaieDae. This past Saturday, we had the opportunity to work with some fantastic models//helpers for our holiday photo-shoot! We are in the process of editing hundreds of photos for a major shop update and put together our very first lookbook! We are thrilled with how the photos and styling came out and I can't wait to share!

For now, here is just a little sneak peek:



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.11.11

    Too cool!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you guys created! You work is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is simply gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14.11.11

    That is soo cool!
    Xo Sarai
    lovedovesnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, yay!! :D I love it. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness!!!!! how beautiful!! I can't wait tot see the rest!

    ReplyDelete