Monday, November 14, 2011

Inspiration for your Nest: Doe a Deer

I don't know why, but for the past couple holiday seasons, I've had an obsession with buying deer//reindeer decor. Maybe it's because they remind me of my alma mater? I've always had a thing for animal decorations...so for Christmas, I'm deciding it's deer time! I just have a couple little ones in my collection, but I'm hoping to grow that slowly every year. :) 

Here are a couple of my favorite deer related decor to decorate your home:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

What do you collect during the holidays for your home? PS - Isn't that top little deer couple so stinking cute?! 

6 comments:

  1. i love the first little deers! they're so cute!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deers! Antlers! My current obsession! Muchos gracias for posting this tasty round up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Have you seen the carboard cutout deerhead mount from Cardboard Safari?
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/59900099/micro-buck-small-deer-trophy-white
    They're adorable and SO easy to assemble

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was soooo thinking...I need to clone those first deer immediately! I love it...I'm slightly deer obsessed...so cute! In lovely Michigan you see a lot of deer...sadly they are deceased and on the side of the road or charging at your vehicle...I like the doll kind that can be gently sprinkled throughout your home! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I have a bit of a thing for festive crockery- dip bowls with snowflakes on, cookie plates with Christmas trees on- you get the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute. Love the ones in the first picture. You've reminded me of a little deer my mother always put out at Christmas growing up. I wonder if she still has him, as he just might have to move to my house!

    Loulou @ Loulou Downtown

    ReplyDelete