For this week's Fancy Shmancy, I wanted to share some amazing photography related products! I think I'll put a few of these on my Christmas wish list!
1. Wide Angle & Macro Lens Adaptor - I think this is way cool! I've been looking for a wide-angle lens lately and I love how this has an option of also being a macro lens. Photojojo.com is seriously an amazing resource for really unique camera gear and camera related gifts.
2. JoTotes Camera Bag - I bought myself a JoTotes camera bag several months ago and I absolutely love it. It's really durable and I use it for everything.
3. The Impossible Project - UO is now selling Polaroid cameras and film via The Impossible Project for a limited time. For all you camera fanatics out there, this is a perfect Christmas gift!
4. Vintage Camera Bags - Amy of A is for Ampersand has an adorable shop where she converts vintage bag into customized camera totes. Bonus: She lets you pick your insert material for a huge (and adorable) selection of beautiful fabrics.
5. Dreamy Diana Lens - Love the nostalga of a film camera, but hate the expense? This Diana lens fits on your DSLR and produces a similar effect of our beloved Diana cameras.
6. Radlab - I'm not even kidding...I'm experimenting with the trial version right now. Coolest photo editing tool I have ever used! If you have Photoshop or Lightroom, I HIGHLY suggest you download the free trial here.
7. Photoshop Actions - I love a good set of actions. This is an easy way to apply edits to your pictures with a simple click. The Pioneer Woman has a beautiful set of photo actions on her site you can download for free!
What are your favorite photography tips, tricks, or tools??