Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Listography: 25 Things I'm Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving!! Jon and I are in Mount Pleasant, SC, celebrating Thanksgiving with his extended family. This is my first year celebrating with Jon's side of the family, so I'm very excited. I tried my hand at baking a vanilla salted caramel cheesecake (found here), but I'm nervous to see if it will be a success or complete failure...I don't have a ton of confidence in the final product, but I'm dying to try it! We're heading back to Atlanta on Friday night or Saturday morning and having a Sunday Thanksgiving with my side of the family (which I am way excited about too!). Two Thanksgivings?? Yes please!


25 Things I'm Thankful For:
* How Jon and I value family and special time with each other.
* Our two fluffy kitties.
* Good health.
* A good job and the ability to pursue MaieDae on the side.
* Giving gifts.
* Delicious french fries.
* My supportive and adorable husband.
* Family and new family.
* Marriage.
* Technolo-gies!
* Self motivation.
* Faith.
* Hot bread and olive oil.
* Nesting...and re-nesting...and nesting again.
* MaieDae, my creative outlet and passion.
* Dr. Pepper.
* Fellowship with family and friends.
* The most magical place on earth....Disney!
* My girls: Kelsie (sister), Jenny, and Anica.
* Starbucks.
* Online shopping.
* Date Day!
* Christmas, seriously my most, mostest..favoritest holiday. ;)
* TV Show marathons with Jon.
* Never-ending inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, such a sweet list!!! Happy Thanksgiving x2! Hah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I could hear your voice in it. I am thankful for your friendship because you inspire me with the way you live your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful list Savannah!! Happy Thanksgiving dear!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep. I value my family most of all as well. They are my number one support system. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete