Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Holiday Gift Guide #1

For the remainder of the year, I wanted to feature some Fancy Shmancy gift ideas for your loved ones during the holiday season! Jon and I are about to start our Christmas shopping soon, so we've been gathering ideas about what to get our family. I LOVE buying gifts for people, wrapping them up all pretty, and seeing their faces when they open them. It's seriously one of my favorite parts of Christmas. :)

Holiday Gift Guide #1

1. Personalized Paper Dolls by Jordan Grace Owens - $25.00
2. Doily Clutch by Krust - $40.00 
3. Holiday Mixed Paper Book by Elisejoy - $25.00
4. Wooden Sunglasses by Tumbleweeds Shop - $65.00 - $105.00
5. Vintage Kelly Green Heals size 7 by Oh So Lovely Vintage - $27.00
6. Sock Monkey Wrist Warmers by Sheepish Knit Crochet - $27.00
7. Large Floral Chalkboard Tags by Kates Paper Goods - $18.00

9 comments:

  1. i am in love with the doily clutch!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! Savannah! Thank you so much for including my wrist warmers! You are too sweet. :)

    I just love all of your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper dolls are SO cute!!

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9.11.11

    The paper dolls are just darling! I've already convoed the shop owner. Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your gift guide! those paper dolls are plain amazing. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those green shoes. So cute! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed you back about your blog design special and am ANTSY to get started ;) Can we get started? Pretty please with sugar on top? xoxo
    PS. the wrist warmers are freakin' perfect for out here in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very foppish! It is great tone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh love it all!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete