Thursday, November 17, 2011

Threads: 11.17.11

Last week, during the hustle and bustle of completing holiday projects, Jenny and I were finally able to get some cute photos taken together for MaieDae. Special thanks to my sister Kelsie! Afterward, since we were all dressed up, Jenny shot a few pictures of me for a Threads post. Thanks Jenny!

I got to wear my new blue ruffle dress that I purchased at Forever21 in Seattle (I know, I know) and my new blowfish boots! I had been looking for a cute pair of boots to layer my tights and extra long socks with and these have been perfect and cozy! Plus, I like the little extra height they give my 5'3" self.

Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Olive Shrug: Thrifted - $5.00
* Blue Ruffle Dress: Forever21 - $35.00
* Belt: Thrifted - $2.50
* Cream Tights: Forever21 - $3.80
* Thigh-High Grey Socks: Forever21 - $5.80
* Boots: c/o Blowfish Shoes
* Feather Ring: UO - $3.50

>>-------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $55.60



9 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.11.11

    nice dress...:) irene wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That olive coloured cardigan/shrug looks so snuggly and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress!! You are so stylish Savannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!!! i love it!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit. I seriously need to get myself a pair of blowfish boots.

    ~em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boots are SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2.7.12

    I am soo in love with this winter outfit. It's darling! <3

    ReplyDelete