On Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and all day today, Jenny and I have been working hard on MaieDae projects. We did a photo-shoot on Saturday for our holiday market and the photos turned out beautiful! I can't wait to show you. (keep an eye out for a major shop update this week!) We've also been working on a special holiday blog party, which I will announce soon!! So many exciting MaieDae things coming up!
Then TODAY...I sat down to start writing this post and then realized I hadn't seen our cat, Kaito, in awhile. This image of him running out the front door when our friend came over rushed in my head and I just knew that he had somehow escaped. Kaito is an indoor cat and has never really been outside, so I'm immediately picturing him cold, scared, confused...or hurt. :( At first we looked everywhere in our little apartment. No Kaito. Jon, myself, and some of our friends split up and searched the entire six floors of our large apartment complex. We printed out pictures of the little fella and wrote "Missing Cat" on the posters and hung them everywhere we could think of. I was trying really hard to not start crying and thinking about the fact that I may never see him again. Just focus, get the posters up, he'll be alright. We'll find him. My poor Kai. After almost 45 minutes of thinking he was surely missing, I walk out of my room and I saw him disheveld in Jon's arms. Relief. Jon had found him in the bathroom closet. A wave of emotion hit me. That stupid cat that I love, my first little baby...I may or may not have had a little crying fest in my bathroom afterward. Just to let it all out. I'm so thankful my little fluffy Kai is ok and safe in his warm home.
Snapshot of the Week: The decorating has begun!
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Estate Sales 101 by The Dainty Squid
* I Have an Insane Need to Document Everything by Elise Blaha: enJoy It
* Kina Grannis Stop Motion Video with 288,00 Jelly Beans by Oh the Lovely Things
* New Products in the Digital Shop by Volume 25
* Photos of the Grand Opening by With Lavender & Lace
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite thing to bake for Thanksgiving is an Oreo cheesecake.
* After the cat fiasco, we all decided to go out for a pizza buffet at Stevie B's.
* My favorite colors right now are: Oatmeal, Gold, Black, and Camel.
Videoclip of the Week: 288,000 Jelly Beans!