For day one of the holiday party, I'm sharing an easy and delightful DIY that can be done while watching "Elf" -- which is seriously one of the best holiday movies. :) This is one of my favorite DIYs because you can use the finished lights to decorate your tree or walls for the holidays and//or use fun colors and fabric that match the aesthetic of your home to twinkle up any room throughout the year. Lights are good all year round in my book. ;)
R I B B O N L I G H T S D I Y
S U P P L I E S N E E D E D:
1. Your choice of fun ribbon! I got mine at Michael's for a great price. To keep it festive all year round, try using ribbon in colors that compliment your home.
2. A strand of lights. Large bulbs or tiny twinkle lights will do.
D I Y S T E P S:
1. Cut strips of ribbon 5-6.5 inches in length.
2. Tie ribbon, alternating in colors, around light strand.
3. Hang strand in your favorite room or put around your tree for Christmas!
Twinkle lights?? Yes please!