This week//weekend has been great! I worked on a lot of designs for clients, spent Saturday finishing up some fun DIYs for the holiday party with Jenny (starting tomorrow!!), and slept in this morning with Jon, went out to eat, and packaged up a lot of orders to be shipped out tomorrow! I can't wait for a little Christmas break. Jon and I have been planning out some fun date nights and holiday get-togethers with friends. :)
Snapshot of the Week: Spent some time yesterday evening with the apartment to myself. Watched "Gossip Girl", painted my nails, ate Oreos, and did a little work. Nothing like a little time to myself in a quiet home. :)
5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* Angels We Have Heard on High by Hue & Hum
* 3 Tips for Staying Motivated While Working from Home by The Dainty Squid
* Christmas Lyrics Glitter Banner Tutorial by The Pencil Box
* DIY Enamel Pins by Scathingly Brilliant
* Painted Leather Bracelet DIY by A Beautiful Mess
3 Things about Yours Truly:
* My favorite Christmas movies are: "Home Alone", "Home Alone 2", "Elf", "Scrooged", and "Jingle All the Way".
* I have plans to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies very soon.
* I would like to start having kids when I turn 25.
I hope your weekend was fabulous! *See* you tomorrow for the kickoff of the MaieDae Holiday DIY & Giveaway party!