I gave you a little recap of our retreat getaway in my previous post here, and today, Jon and I are taking a little break from our normal "family day". We're catching up on chores around the apartment, resting, and I'm mentally preparing for my business trip and our move coming up within the week.
We are so looking forward to moving into a bigger apartment; it'll be great to have a little more elbow room and a place for everything until we make our big house move in September. :)
Snapshot of the Week: One of the pictures from my February photo a day challenge on instagram. If you'd like to follow along, you can find me @maiedae.
5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* White Chocolate Confetti Popcorn by The Glitter Guide
* Sweater Makeover by One Sheepish Girl
* Desktop Freebie: February by Tabitha Emma
* Moleskine Notebook Transformation by Kyla Roma
* Welcome to the Revolution by Amy Morby
Favorite Blog of the Week:
With Lavender and Lace -- Kelsie has an adorable blog and is a boutique owner in Norfolk, Virginia. :)
Inspiring me this Week:
The Best Designs -- Web design inspiration goodness from the best.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Currently wearing: grey sweat pants (borrowed from Jon), blue t-shirt, and a turquoise hoodie.
* Currently feeling: a little overwhelmed and stressed, but happy and restful.
* Currently craving: a fruit smoothie.
How was your weekend?