This weekend, Jenny and I spent Saturday getting taxes ready for MaieDae. It was a little stressful, but we were able to get everything organized and ready to file in March. I kinda enjoy taxes...and kinda not...
On Sunday, Jon and I spent the morning to early afternoon with our family and then went to North Atlanta to look at a potential town-house. Our lease on our apartment is up in September, so we are keeping our eye out for our new home. We really liked the town-house; it has an amazing amount of storage, it's about 2.5 times bigger than our current apartment, and it's got some old charm to it. AND a galley kitchen, which I love. :) After looking at the town-house, Jon and I rushed back so I could get ready for the "Pinterest Party" which is really like a DIY, chatting, and snacking get-together. I got the chance to meet some great ladies and it was so nice to just have a girls night. I'll be sure to post more details later!
Today, I'm taking off work to have a "me" day and catch up on some to-do's, relax, and get some chores done. A good way to start off the week. :)
Snapshot of the Week: The kitties are loving the new apartment. Kaito has been napping hours and hours a day. :)
5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* Mag Idea: Attention Circles by Pugly Pixel
* Next Birthday Project // 27 Materials by Elise Blaha
* Tools of the Trade by I Just Might Explode
* Advice / 4 by DesignLoveFest
* Let's Talk Monday by Allison Lehman
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* The Wonder List -- I just love these ladies. The Wonder List is a new blog, but it's definitely one to watch. I love their inspiring posts and their writing style. :)
Inspiring Me This Week:
* This inspiring collection of business cards by Sweep Me Up.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I'd really love to get a personal trainer and get myself into good shape.
* This weekend, Jenny and I are getting professional pictures taken for our new website!
* Tonight, my father-in-law is coming over for dinner.