Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: LUNCHEON

I'm waiting to share photos from the wedding until after Jenny gets back from her honeymoon and has a chance to share them on her blog, but I wanted to share a couple snapshots from the bridal luncheon last Friday. It was hosted at the Public House in Chattanooga and was delicious!

Jenny gave each of her bridesmaids a gift and wrote a beautiful letter to each that she read out loud. It was so touching and such a special way to celebrate her before the wedding on Saturday. :) I've seen little peeks of the wedding photos on the photographer's Facebook page and I'm dying to see the rest!! Can't wait to share. :)


I love the last picture of the three of us. I have such special memories with these ladies. We've known each other for over six years and have celebrated so much life together. They are my sisters and best friends. :)


5 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos!

    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she made a lovely bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26.6.12

    looks like you ladies had a blast. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are so pretty. I'm excited to see the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete