This week has been very exciting. I'm having a hard time focusing on work and getting things done. One of my best friends, Anica, came into town this weekend and we've been planning a special surprise for the bride-to-be this week before the wedding on Saturday. It's going to be QUITE an eventful week. :)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Coffee date with Jenny. Talking about her upcoming wedding and Maiedae. 2// Quiet time with myself = nail painting. 3// Sweet Kaito cuddles with me while I work from home. 4// Sister snapshots while shopping.
* Minted: The Art Prints by SF Girl By Bay
* Seven Easy Popsicle Recipes by Oh Sweet Joy!
* DIY Pillows by Creature Comforts
* On Being Vegetarian: Sort Of by Food Coma
* Make It: Picnic Blanket by Design Love Fest
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Kelli Murray -- This girl has mad style, is an adorable mama and an incredible artist.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* Been thinking through my dining room inspiration for when we move and I'm super inspired by Jenny's dinnerware choices. I'm thinking I might need to update some of my dishes. She has great taste.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I love playing this game when we have lots of people over.
* Looking forward to wearing my mint chiffon dress and coral heels this weekend at Jenny's wedding.
* Current guilty pleasure = watching "The Bachelorette" on Hulu while blogging and working on graphic design projects.