This week has been fantastic! We celebrated with the beautiful bride-to-be before her big day. Drove up to Chattanooga on Thursday and spent a lot of time relaxing and talking before the wedding events began on Friday. We had a bridal luncheon on Friday morning and a beautiful rehearsal dinner at Rock City that night. On Saturday morning, we went to the barn to help decorate and then spent the rest of the day taking our time getting ready.
Jenny was absolutely breathtaking. From her shoes to her hair, she was perfect. The wedding was so touching and sweet. I cried when she walked down the aisle and I cried when she and Drew read their vows to each other. It was a beautiful, beautiful wedding. I can't wait until the pictures come in from the photographer!
This week is a busy, busy week. I have a lot to catch up on at work and a lot to do for Maiedae before our vacation week in July.
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Some of the goodies I picked up from shopping with the girls on Wednesday. 2// Yummy pancakes Jenny made for Anica and I on Thursday. 3// A shot from lookout mountain at the rehearsal dinner. 4// Jon and I after the dinner. 5// Walking down the aisle with my beau. 6// A little peek at their wedding location.
* Simple Vintage Waves by The Beauty Department
* Plates from Alyson Fox by Design*Sponge
* Bar Cart Rehab by The Life Styled
* Dreamy Summertime Photos by Bubby and Bean
* Emma's Everyday Styling Routine by A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* The Life Styled - Ran across this blog last week! Beautiful blog of a personal stylist and fashionista. Love this blog.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* This Barn - This is where Jenny got married. It's a PERFECT place and was so stunning and inspiring.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Currently drinking V8 Splash.
* Currently listening to The Bert Show.
* Currently wearing a patched elbow cardigan.