Wednesday, March 05, 2014

LIVING WELL: FAVORITE FITNESS & RECIPE ROUND-UP

I'm 5 weeks postpartum today and very much looking forward to getting the thumbs-up from my doctor to start exercising again. I've felt so much enthusiasm and motivation to get myself back into shape and I'm really hoping to make some great lifestyle changes to promote healthy eating and exercise in my life on a consistent basis. In the meantime, I've been collecting recipes and resources to help inspire me once I get to that place. Here is a round-up of some of my current favorite resources:


1// The Ultimate Clean Eating Shopping List - Move Nourish Believe 2// Boost Your Immune System - Free People Blog 3// 30 Days of Juicing - Williams-Sonoma Taste 4// Green Smoothies You'll Want to Drink - Elle 5// Postpartum Exercise Timeline - Popsugar Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment