Monday, March 31, 2014

THE WEEKLY

This weekend, the grandparents kept an eye on Soren while Jon and I started our living room painting project. Our living room had lots of wood trim and we've been working on painting it all white, re-painting the walls and fixing up some of the flooring. I can't wait until it's done! I'll be sure to share once we get it complete. :)

This week I'm working hard on lots of Maiedae work, including some fun new client designs! We are also taking Soren in for his 2 month appointment on Wednesday. I can't wait to hear about how much he's grown!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// I love Jenny's beautiful work. Especially this new print. :) 2// I love all of the little blooms in our neighborhood. 3// Been enjoying smoothies a lot lately! 4// Soren and I during out walk the other day.


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* Seed Starting 101
* Just reached over 5k followers on my YouTube channel! Thank you so much!!!
* Speaking of YouTube, I can't get enough of Ingrid's apartment tour.
* Oh! I really want to make this homemade Oatmeal Almond soap!

Inspiring Me this Week:
This week I'm feeling inspired to keep up with my scheduling and healthy eating. Last week went really well, and I'd like to continue that momentum, while still enjoying my family. :)

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I prefer homemade cookies over store bought.
* I do my best graphic design work during the middle of the day.
* I LOVE the feeling I get after finishing a home-improvement project.

No comments:

Post a Comment