Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3 WAYS TO WEAR A SCARF WITH CURLY HAIR

It can be a little tricky styling curly hair. Most of the time my hair just has a mind of its own and really doesn't want to be tamed! One of my favorite tricks is using a scarf in my hair to help keep things in place and make the look seem like I put more effort into it than I really did. ;)

Since I dye my hair red, I definitely get roots! Wearing a scarf is my favorite way to semi-hide those roots and keep things looking fresh until my next dye job. :) Putting this video together just made me wish for spring even more!



I'm currently working on new videos for the spring season!! Have any requests pertaining to beauty, mommy or lifestyle that you would like to see?! Please let me know in the comments below!

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment