Monday, March 24, 2014

THE WEEKLY

This weekend, I got to celebrate Jenny and the soon-to-be arrival of little Rowan! We threw a baby shower for her at my place and it was so much fun! I'll be sharing pictures from the shower tomorrow. I might have gone a little overboard on the party supplies at Target. ;)

This week I'm busy preparing taxes, working on lots of Maiedae stuff, and relaxing. Soren will be 2 months on Wednesday and I CAN'T believe it! He's already grown out of his newborn clothes. He's turning into such a little cutie.

Snapshots of the Week: 1// Love these beautiful swaddle blankets from Coveted Things. So soft and sweet. :) 2// Lucky Charms are my weakness. 3// Bought way too many goodies from Oh Joy's line at Target. So fun! 4// My little muppet buddy!


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* Planning to make this soup this week.
* Love this "Secrets of a Stylish Mom" series.
* Yummy breastfeeding smoothie!
* Really love this new blog and her beautiful photos/recipes.

Inspiring Me this Week:
I've been meal planning and getting back into my healthy lifestyle/eating. So far so good. I love the way I feel when I'm eating healthy and being active! Looking forward to shedding the rest of my baby weight and getting my muscle tone back. ;) Hooray!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* One of my favorite pass-times is building Legos with Jon. I like to help him find the pieces. ;)
* I've only had three pedicures in my life.
* I use Caps Lock instead of Shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment