Today is officially my first day "back" to work! It was absolutely wonderful spending the first month of Soren's life completely focused on him. Jon and I loved every minute of it. And to tell the truth, I loved taking time to unplug and re-focus. I'm a little nervous to get back into the swing of things and figure out how to balance life with a newborn and with my job. So far my plan is to do what I can when I'm not nursing and taking care of him, it's made me really think about what's important to accomplish and what isn't as much of a priority. But I'm so thankful I have the ability to work from home doing what I love and be here with him as well. :)
Snapshots of the Week: 1// Little buddy is growing so fast! 2// Loving being/learning to be a mama 3// The Lego Movie is AMAZING, loved sneaking out for a date with Jon to go see it; so good!! 4// Just in case you didn't hear, we are running a special Spring design sale! Get 15% off our blogger and branding packages if you book before March 17th! Contact our admin, Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. :) -- You can follow more of my snapshots via Instagram! @savannahmaiedae
* This seems like the perfect bathing suit top for a postpartum tummy.
* Check out my favorite birth announcement ideas via the Little Hip Squeaks blog!
* Love the idea of The Capsule Project, really needing to do a wardrobe make-over soon!
* LOVE these desktop background downloads, perfect to get you into the Spring spirit.
* Jenny makes beautiful things.
Inspiring Me this Week:
I'm inspired to get myself back together and working again but more importantly working on finding some type of balance to this new life. I'm also inspired to get myself back into shape and eating yummy, healthy foods! I'm looking forward to exercising as soon as my doc gives me a thumbs up. Anyone use Fitbit? What do you think, worth it?
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* If I were to take an outfit post for today it would include black and white plaid pj pants, a cream colored tank, and cardigan AND polka dotted socks. ;)
* I have plans to watch Full House in it's entirety, thanks to my dad for surprising me with the complete series!
* Jon and I are designing our next tattoo that we'll be getting together, it's going to be a family "crest" of sorts.
Weekly Question (please give your answer below!)
To the mamas, what is one of your top tips for getting things done and staying organized with littles around?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Psst -- Want to partner with me and my blog!?! Consider purchasing an ad spot for the month of March! Enter code SPRING4MAIEDAE to get 20% off all ad spaces!!