Friday, March 07, 2014

BEAUTY: FEBRUARY FAVORITES

Hello! I'm excited to share some of my beauty and lifestyle related favorites with you from the month of February! -- As well, I'm planning to start transitioning my YouTube channel to also covering mommy and lifestyle related topics as well as beauty. If you have any suggestions or video requests, I would love you hear your thoughts as I'm brainstorming new content! :)



PRODUCTS MENTIONED
* Knotty to Nice Detangler - Not Your Mothers
* Facial & Eye Make-Up Remover Wipes - Simple
* In the Light Palette - Stila 
* Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP - Benefit 
* Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - LUSH 
* Cake Nursing Bra - BURU 

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment