Monday, March 17, 2014

THE WEEKLY

This weekend, some close friends came to visit us and play with Soren. It was so nice to have guests over and share Soren with people we love. :) Our friends got married the day after Jon and me, so we love celebrating our anniversaries together. May will be our 4 year anniversary and we're planning a mountain trip in June. It will be fun to take Soren on his first trip. I just loving planning little getaways. :)

On Sunday, Jon watched Soren for me while I took a little mommy time and went shopping. After getting home I spent some time working on my studio. Lots of organizing and decorating to do! Can't wait to start working in there soon. :) It was so sweet of Jon to encourage me to have "me" time. I needed it more than I thought I did. I'm very thankful nursing/pumping is going so well, it's allowed me to have some special time out and a few little dates with Jon. Definitely a gift. 

This week is exciting! One of my best friends, Anica is coming into town for a week from California to meet Soren and help me throw a baby shower for Jenny! Hooray for baby showers!!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// A little nap with Soren. I've really been enjoying all of our time together. :) 2// A little snapshot from our nighttime routine. 3// Studio decorating! 4// We've had a handful of amazingly beautiful days lately. Hoping for more soon! 


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* Love this darling hanging DIY diamond!
* Thinking about investing in a Fitbit, thoughts?
* Salted caramel and chocolate popcorn bars, what?! 
* LOVE ban.do's new collection. So fun!
* A tour of wellness warrior, Kris Carr's pantry

Inspiring Me this Week:
As mentioned above, I've been doing some work in my studio. My studio used to be the dining room and we decided to convert it into a work space. I painted it before Soren arrived, but after several weeks of staring at the color, I've decided to re-paint. I have lots of organizing to do and some decorating...so it will be wonderful to see it come together and become a functional space. :)

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I buy too many things at Target. 
* The next two movies I will buy will be Frozen and The Lego Movie. :)
* We are DIYing our kitchen tiling and home exterior painting this year! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment