On Sunday, Jon watched Soren for me while I took a little mommy time and went shopping. After getting home I spent some time working on my studio. Lots of organizing and decorating to do! Can't wait to start working in there soon. :) It was so sweet of Jon to encourage me to have "me" time. I needed it more than I thought I did. I'm very thankful nursing/pumping is going so well, it's allowed me to have some special time out and a few little dates with Jon. Definitely a gift.
This week is exciting! One of my best friends, Anica is coming into town for a week from California to meet Soren and help me throw a baby shower for Jenny! Hooray for baby showers!!
Snapshots of the Week: 1// A little nap with Soren. I've really been enjoying all of our time together. :) 2// A little snapshot from our nighttime routine. 3// Studio decorating! 4// We've had a handful of amazingly beautiful days lately. Hoping for more soon!
* Love this darling hanging DIY diamond!
* Thinking about investing in a Fitbit, thoughts?
* Salted caramel and chocolate popcorn bars, what?!
* LOVE ban.do's new collection. So fun!
* A tour of wellness warrior, Kris Carr's pantry.
Inspiring Me this Week:
As mentioned above, I've been doing some work in my studio. My studio used to be the dining room and we decided to convert it into a work space. I painted it before Soren arrived, but after several weeks of staring at the color, I've decided to re-paint. I have lots of organizing to do and some decorating...so it will be wonderful to see it come together and become a functional space. :)
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I buy too many things at Target.
* The next two movies I will buy will be Frozen and The Lego Movie. :)
* We are DIYing our kitchen tiling and home exterior painting this year! I can't wait.