Monday, March 10, 2014

THE WEEKLY

I successfully made it through the first week back to work with baby Soren. I just had to learn to take full advantage of any time he would give me during his naps. Doing my best to be intentional with my time is helping a lot! I'm also becoming quite skilled at performing tasks and using the computer with one-hand. -- Let's see how week 2 goes. ;)

Now that we're working on getting ourselves back to a regular schedule, we've been planning out some exciting house projects that we want to complete in 2014. Some of these include finishing up the living room, putting together my studio, re-doing the flooring in the kitchen and getting the exterior of the house painted. I can't wait to see more progress done! -- Btw, I've been reading Happier at Home a lot lately and am really loving it so far!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// My boys. Love this picture of them so much. 2// Rifle Paper Co. makes my work days so much brighter. I'm especially loving this weekly list pad! 3// Playing with new photoshop actions from ABM. 4// Little muppet. I just love those sweet eyes. :)


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles: 
* Kinda really want to try out some of these juices from Project Juice!
* LOVE this beautiful French inspired baby shower.
* We are huge Lego fans and definitely will be doing this with Soren when he gets older.
* Loving the new ABM shop! I've been playing around with their new actions lately and have been loving them. Can't wait to see what else they release throughout the year!
* Did you know I'm now blogging over at Disney Baby?! Check out my posts here. :)

Inspiring Me this Week:
I'm feeling really inspired to continue being intentional with my time. Of course, there are times when I really just need to get a nap in during the day right now, but when I DO have time available in-between nursing, changing, and cuddling...I'm planning to use that to get work done and projects done. So far it's really been helping me a lot and has made me feel less stressed about trying to get x-y-z done before a certain time.

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I am HORRIBLE at decorating bookshelves.
* I'm also the worst at going through mail.
* One of my new favorite things to do is go on family walks. Especially with how beautiful the weather in Georgia has been lately. :)

Weekly Question (please give your answer below!)
* Do you have a favorite mom blog? I'm on the lookout for more to add to my daily read. Please share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment