Monday, July 05, 2010

FOUNDLING: NEW THINGS MADE FROM OLD

Happy 4th of July weekend to everyone! After celebrating my younger brother's 18th birthday and spending time with family, Jon and I have been taking time to continue settling into our new little home. It's hard to believe we have almost been married for two months. While thinking about my next feature item, I thought it would be perfect for this reminiscent time to take a look at one of my favorite Etsy shop's, Foundling.

I remember taking so much time to find the perfect necklace to wear on my wedding day. I knew I wanted it to be sweet and delicate and a unique feature in and of itself. I first discovered Foundling's beautiful handmade jewelry in Tennessee at an arts festival and later remembered it when I was searching for my necklace. I ended up purchasing the "Darling" necklace (featured below) for my wedding day and absolutely loved it.

Foundling specializes in recycled metals and vintage, found, or repurposed ephemera, sterling silver and resin.


All of the items featured above are currently on sale in Foundling's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment