Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Beautiful Rings Edition

I've been collecting rings for a little while now and I'm always on the lookout for something unique and beautiful. I've recently been loving the stacked look and I'd like to add to my current engagement ring//wedding band....maybe something more rustic to mix in with the polished?? These are some fancy rings I've been wanting to add to my collection. :)

Image Via
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8
Rings Via
Ring Via
Which are your favorites??

PS -- Don't forget to enter into the Handmade Pillow Giveaway here! Winner will be announced tomorrow. :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm a ring collector too! I absolutely love those number rings. I need one! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that ring with the bunny and the one with the eagle are beautiful! I just found your blog and loved it dear! You have a new follower here!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the arrowhead and the numbers! I LOVE stacking rings, my sister, who is a metalsmith made me some great stacking rings. I am looking down at them lovingly right now! :)

    xoh
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with every single one of these...it actually looks like my jewelry board on pinterest lol!!!! But there are several that I have never seen...checking them out now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I love rings! I´ve been colleting rings too for a while now. I really like numbre 8!(:

    Hope you re having an awesome week!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those simple little stacking rings...nothing flashy, but they work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love that blue one! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stacking rings! I've got my eye on something like that too. And the bunnyhead ring (#8) is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, i want ALL of those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic collection of rings, they're all so pretty! - LOVE the faceted stacking ones!

    ReplyDelete