Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HOLIDAY DIY ROUND-UP

Since the holidays are in full swing, I asked my sponsors to share their favorite//must-do DIY for the season. I'm always on the lookout for creative ways to decorate and make something, especially during Christmas! Check out their picks below:




1// Autumn Leaf Bunting - Picked by Chelsea of Sea, Field & Tribe
"It's a fun and simple way to bring nature indoors. I love the ever-changing colors of the leaves, which continue to shift their spectrum even as your new home decor." Find Chelsea here: Blog + Shop.  






2// Advent Wreath - Picked by Leah of Unearthing Words
"I’ve been meaning to make a proper advent wreath for a while now and I have been inspired by many gorgeous Pinterest pictures. I think I’ll go more traditional with the greenery and purple//pink candles!" Find Leah here: Website + Book.



3// Striped Wall - Picked by Kellee of Pirate & Lilac
"I've been thinking about painting a wall in my apartment, and even went so far as to buy the paint... but still haven't gotten around to it!  I'm hoping I can finish it soon (maybe a New Year's resolution?) as I also want to use the wall as a backdrop for my blog photos and shop!  I picked this tutorial as it shows many different examples of stripes in ways I hadn't thought of before, plus practical tips.  The blog itself has many great articles as well!" Find Kellee here: Blog



4// Lace Boot Socks - Picked by Maddie of Thriftary 
"These DIY boot socks are my absolute fav so far. Everyone needs the perfect pair of boots to walk them through this amazing holiday season, and these socks are the perfect accessory for that!" Find Maddie here: Blog + Twitter





5// Framed Branches - Picked by Moorea of Moorea Seal 
"I moved my workspace into a new studio in June and I still haven't decorated! I want to add some nature inspired pieces to the walls with elements of branches, feathers, moon imagery, antlers, and animal skulls."
Find Moorea here: Blog + Shop





Hmmm...if I had to pick, I think I would choose this Driftwood Photo Display via Morning Creativity. :) What about you? What are you handmaking for the holidays or pinning on Pinterest?? Oh, and before I forget! I need to announced the winner of the "Three Treasures" giveaway! Click here to see if you won. :) 

Interested in sponsoring Maiedae for the month of December?? Check out my sponsor rates here. :) 


2 comments:

  1. i love the branch framing! so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful ideas! I love the one with the branch<3

    ReplyDelete