Monday, May 13, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

What a week!! Jon and I got back yesterday afternoon after a long weekend spent in a cabin celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary. I'll be sure to share some photos soon! It was so refreshing and relaxing to get away from everything and rest. We did a little Mother's Day celebrating and got to see our moms during the evening on Sunday AND I got to see my beautiful little niece after not seeing her since Christmas! I missed her so much! She's going to be 1 at the end of June and I can't believe how much she's grown. It was a great surprise. :)

This week, Jenny and I are working hard to complete projects for the Mixer on June 1st! We are almost sold out, so if you haven't purchased your ticket for the event, be sure to get yours soon! Can't wait!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Got me some bangs! Needed a little change. 2// Went to this beautiful package store in Tennessee that just opened. Imagine Restoration Hardware as a package store. It was stunning. 3// Pretty things from Target. 4// Guess what craft we will be doing at the Maiedae Mixer?!


5 Favorite Posts:
* Pomodoro for Productivity - Unearthing Words
* I'm a Speaker at Texas Style Council - Moorea Seal
* Great Blog Resources - Alt Summit
* Cork-board Letters DIY - In Honor of Design
* White Chocolate Rose Cake with Strawberries - Joy the Baker  

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week: 
* A Holy Experience - Leah, introduced me to this blog during our weekend getaway and I've loved it so far. I love the everyday resources she provides and the beautiful uplifting advice. I'm especially a big fan of her sanity manifesto!

Inspiring Me this Week:
I bought the beautiful gold floral journal above so I could start creatively brainstorming and doing personal journaling more. I use to journal a lot in high school but haven't done it for myself in years. I'm excited to get back into it and dedicate time to creative thinking.

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I've got a huge thing for gold and yellow right now.
* Got married when I was twenty-one.
* I've been best friends with Jenny for 7 years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment