Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WEAR: IT'S STARTING TO GET A LITTLE WARMER

One of my favorite things to wear during the warmer seasons is a maxi dress/skirt. I LOVE how cozy and breezy they are. I usually turn my maxi dresses into skirts so I can wear them in different ways. As well, I've always been a layer type of girl and it can be tricky finding breezy layers to wear when it starts getting hot. I've been loving this black and grey tye-dyed duster vest lately. Perfect for wearing with maxi skirts. ;)

What are your favorite things to wear during the warmer months??

Wearing: 1// White Tank - Forever21 2// Black & Grey Duster Vest c/o PB&J Boutique 3// Floral Maxi worn as a skirt - Forever21 4// Beach Hat - Target 5// Necklace - Forever21 6// Blue Ring - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment