Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Shop Update: VLOG Style!

Hello, hello! Now that I've wrapped up my show this month and done some photo-shoots for my products, I'm ready to show you some of the new pieces that are currently up in my shop! This particular VLOG is dedicated to new jewelry goodies -- I'm planning to share another post in a couple of weeks featuring some new fun hair accessories!


Thanks so much for taking a peek and sitting through my first VLOG for MaieDae. Yay! Now it's shoppin' time...visit the shop here to get your little cuties!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, your are so adorable! i LOVE your shirt and I LOVE you chicago earring(s) :) super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love!! And you are so sweet! I'm happy we're friends:) SO I reeeally like your chicago earrings and I went to go find the one with the brown feather, but couldn't find it:( I think it would go perfect with my hair and I must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable. i love watching vlogs :) i am in love with the chicago earring! sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog and I love it! You are super adorable and now I totally want to buy some of your jewelry :) I'm loving the chicago earring and the feather necklace, I love feathers so I have a feeling those will be a nice addition to my wardrobe ^_^

    Keep at it love!
    <3

    ReplyDelete