Saturday, November 16, 2013

BEAUTY: SWEATER WEATHER


Today I am doing the "Sweater Weather" fall tag! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, so I'm excited to share with you some of my favorite fall products and memories. :) I'm tagging anyone who would like to participate so if you do create a video on your blog or YouTube channel, please comment with a link so I can watch! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. Since Jon and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year we're spending the afternoon unpacking our final boxes from the move and I think I've even convinced him to hang Christmas lights before Thanksgiving, too! ;)


QUESTIONS: 

1. Favourite candle scent?

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. Best fragrance for fall?

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?

7. What is Autumn weather like where you live?

8. Most worn sweater?

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

14. Favourite fall TV show?

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

PRODUCTS FEATURES:
* Marshmallow Fireside Candle - Bath & Body Works 
* Kate Moss Lipstick in #11 - Rimmel  
* Velvetines in Red Velvet - Limecrime 
* Cotton Candy Body Spray - Body Fantasies  
* Giant Sweater - American Eagle 
* Parfumerie Nail Polish - Revlon 
* Moccasins - Minnetonka 
* Babel on Vinyl - Mumford & Sons 

Proudly a partner of the PushpinTV Network, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here!

No comments:

Post a Comment