Monday, May 09, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest: Studio Space

I can never get enough good studio space//organization inspiration! My studio is a constant work in progress. Especially since I've been focusing on my bedroom and putting final touches on the living room.

I spy IKEA organization!
Desk via Decor 8
These little fella's can keep you company.
Vintage filing cabinet turned side table 
Keep your little things
Suitcases and crates = attractive organization
Card catalogue for craft supplies and little things 
Cute tape & Ikea Organization
A happy Monday & happy nesting!

12 comments:

  1. Ooo! Decorating my bare walls is one of my summer goals. Thanks for all the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great studio spaces. I love all the little drawers, especially that green beauty!


    Thanks for the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I want a fox pillow!!! I love the idea of using a lot of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pretty. i love the washi tape rolls in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the foxes and the vintage filing cabinet!! whenever i see such great pics, i feel like my house is so lame, but hey, it isn't a magazine shoot either, and we actually live here! i'm not sure i would want it so perfect...know what i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo! I love love love this! I am all about organization and crafting spaces! I just wish I had a good amount of space for such things! thanks for an inspiring post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspirations. I'll be grabbing from a few of these I'm sure.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to decorate my room also! Thanks for the great ideas ! :) oh p.s You have a new follower :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous ideas. If only...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10.5.11

    Ahh! These are all so adorable. They make me want to rip my studio space to shreds and start over!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! love Love LOVE!!! Thanks for rounding these up for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous14.5.11

    Amazing collection. Super inspiring. :))

    ReplyDelete