Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Brilliant DIY Edition!

I LOVE a good DIY. I've been finding so many amazing ones lately that I wanted to share my very favorites (click on the photo caption to be taken to the original DIY):

Gift of Spring by DosFamily
I just have a little apartment patio, but I would love to adorn it in beautifully painted tin cans and maybe some kitchen herbs.

Striped Gathered Skirt by Say YES! To Hoboken
Just got my new sewing machine! I'm ready to make some way cute knee length skirts just like this.

Wooden Alphabet Magnets by Aesthetic Outburst

Glow Paint Splattered Mason Jars found via Pinterest
Ummm....does this really work? Because if it does, I must do this now. What a great nightlight idea!

Frozen White Chocolate Hott Chocolate Dessert by Dine & Dish

Metallic Oxfords by I Spy DIY
Just a little Mod Podge and glitter! However, I might not be able to refrain from glittering the whole shoe. :)

Vintage Suitcase Sewing Organizer found via Flickr

Color Block Clutch by Just B
Number one thing I love about DIYs...you can customize them to fit your own personal style and preference. These really inspire me to dedicate a day once of month to DIY projects like these. :)

Done any good DIYs lately??




10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.5.11

    Oh my gosh that suitcase-turned-sewing-box is just to die for! I love the glowing jam jars too, so cute! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great ideas! will definitely be trying some of those. thanks for sharing!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just unpacked my sewing machine as well. I want to make long skirts. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt makes my heart skip a beat - it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that dessert looks AWESOME. (maybe I am really hungry right now)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! i'm so in love with the lanterns and the wodden magnets! thanks for sharing!
    love
    Jello

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hokay, so these are all pretty fab. Love the planters and that skirt ( I love skirts) annnnd those magnets are fun too! Im gonna be busy this summer! Thanks for sharing ladyyyyy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely getting the DIY bug!! nice finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post! i'm checking in to some of these DIY's... even though my list is already sooooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything on this list. thank you for inspiring me today!

    ReplyDelete