Sunday, May 01, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

This week, I got to help my bestie Jenny start her official move to Atlanta! I mentioned Jenny here in my blog -- We are super excited to sign our contracts and make our partnership legal through MaieDae. May and June are going to be exciting months!!

Snapshot of the week:
My first profile picture for Facebook back in December 2006. Look at that red hair!
5 Favorite Posts this Week
* Sneak Peak: Jutta Rikola by Design*Sponge
* Comfort Food of All Kinds by Kyla Roma
* Paint Your Love, week 4: Love Others, Love Yourself by Moorea Seal
* Hair Tips & Tricks Part Three: Miscellany by The Dainty Squid
* Creative Blogger Award by MaieDae

3 Things About Yours Truly
* I have Raynaud's Phenomenon...It's nothing serious: the capillaries in my hands just shut down and loose a lot of their circulation. The weirdest part is that my hands turn ash grey and I look like I have zombie hands!
* I do not like pickles.
* I LOVE York Peppermint Patties. Minty fresh!

Happy May!

2 comments:

  1. I have Raynaud's too. It can be a real pain -but this past winter I started taking medicine for it. It really helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what you described with your hands used to happen to my mom all.the.time. She thought it was arthritis, but didn't understand it because her hands lost feeling and turned grey too. I wish I could tell her this!!!

    I love your weekly wrap up, it's so fun and you link to some amazing bloggers. ^_^

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete