Tuesday, May 31, 2011

California

Here are some photos from my recent trip to California! We started out touring parts of LA and Hollywood, then wrapped up our trip in San Diego to help with Military Appreciation Night at Chick-fil-A:


From our tour at WB Studios - This alleyway was used in the movie "Annie" & the famous kiss scene from "Spiderman"!
Anyone recognize this house from Gilmore Girls?
Part of the "Pretty Little Liars" Set -- Town Hall & Rosewood HighSchool
Central Perk from the set of "Friends"! -- Me & two of my co-workers
The new Chick-fil-A opening in Hollywood!

I loved visiting California and only wish I would have had enough time to hit up Disneyland! 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, SO cool! I totally want to visit the WB studios now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG there's a new chick-fil-a opening in HOLLYWOOD!!!!! YESSSSS. Can't wait. Lovely photos too! ;)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful. I want to go to CA! I love the edits on these as well.. Very nice!

    inourseaoflove

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course they build a chick-fil-A after I move! oh sigh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pictures!! I haven't been to California in 8 years, and I so want to go back! And AHH fangirl moment with Gilmore Girls & Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are great. I love cali :) makes me miss home. love your blog! Happy to have found it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love living in Cali! Glad you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW! i love california so much, I def miss it...alex moved there last summer so i got to go twice! by the time i considered moving there he had already moved back:) looks like u had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow one day i'd want to go to California, looks awesome!! =] Your lucky! You must of had fun !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww, such pretty photos! you are so talented!

    ~Andrea @ http://hecallsmewifey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wanted to visit California. Seeing your wonderful photos makes me want to go even more now. Maybe one of these days I'll actually be able to make it over there.

    ReplyDelete