Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello! I've been in and out A LOT lately. After a week and 1/2 of traveling, Jenny and I have spent the entire weekend working on our display and products for ICEAtlanta. Our display is completely ready and I'm so excited about how it turned out. Can't wait to take pictures at the show and give you a peek! While we're not yet done making all of our pieces, we've made TONS. I'm so, so excited about the new handmades and how everything looks together.

SO...it's been busy around here. Tonight ,I'm resting and tomorrow I'm taking the evening off for a date-day//double date with Jenny and her boyfriend Drew. :)

Jenny & I after we first meet in 2006
Five Favorite Posts This Week:
YouTube Obsession: Lisa Freemont Street by My Girl Thursday
DIY Cutoffs & Lace by Delightful Dozen
Olive! by Oh So Lovely
What I've Been Up To Lately... by The Dainty Squid
MaieDae Graphics: Scuttle by MaieDae

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* I'm left-handed
* I LOVE french fries
* My favorite homemaker task is keeping our finances & organizing nooks & crannies

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had safe travels. Enjoy your evening and double date tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!!! I'm a lefty too. ^_^ And french fries are delicious. I like mine extra crunchy and very salty. Nom!

    ReplyDelete