Thursday, May 19, 2011

From the East Coast to the West Coast

Via here & here
Jon and I are about to leave from Atlanta and head out early in the morning to the coast of Florida for a wedding we are both in. We have about a six hour drive and lots of excitement and busyness ahead of us! -- Speaking of excitement, my poor husband fractured his foot Tuesday evening...so now he's practicing how he's going to hobble down the aisle in a large boot...what a sport!

We come back to Atlanta Sunday afternoon and I'll be in with just enough time to do a quick load of laundry, pack, and take a flight the next day to California! I'm going with the Media Production Team from Chick-fil-A Corp. where I work as a graphic designer. We are planning to tour the Warner Bros. studio, take a peek at the new Restaurant opening near the Kodak Theatre, then help with food distribution during military night that CFA is hosting. 

Once I get back, Jenny and I will be crackin' down and crankin' out new handmades for ICE-Atlanta at the beginning of June!....Busy bee!

I have some blog posts scheduled while I'm gone --- so I won't be completely MIA. :) I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

PS -- Want to win a free medium ad spot for the month of June?? Enter here

4 comments:

  1. ohhh cool you will be in my neck in the woods!
    Califoriniaaa! The weather has been pretty gloomy, hopefully it clears up for ya :)


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE chick-fil-a. Yum! Tell them to bring more branches out to Cali since you're heading out here anyway... there are none nearby!!!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your trips!

    PS Your job sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY California! You'll be in my neck of the woods. :) L.A. is so much fun - have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete