Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Year Ago Today

At this time, one-year ago today, Jonathon and I were dancing with our friends and family celebrating our marriage. It was a beautiful and special wedding. Jonathon and I took our time to plan the day to reflect us and uniquely celebrate our commitment and unity to each other.

This has been the best year of my life, filled with many challenges, things to work through, triumphs, happiness, dreams of the years to come, discoveries about our own passions, and excitement! I can hardly even believe this year has flown by as fast as it has...

I know I've shared a couple photos from our wedding here and there, but I wanted to share a couple more. :)













Thank you for celebrating this special day with us and all of your sweet comments on my previous "Listography" post. :) 

I hope you've enjoyed your weekend!!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love love love your wedding dress, those blue heels, the setting, the grooms' colors - EVERYTHING!!!

    Congrats on one year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a beautiful post! I love your photos, they are stunning. Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Your special day looked beautiful! You looked lovely and your dress was gorgeous (and reminds me of my mother in laws dress from the 60's that she's letting me alter in a couple of years for OUR 10 year anniversary)! The first year does fly by, but it wil start slowing down a little now...enjoy it and each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Happy Anniversary! lovely to hear it's been a great year! lovely photos...your dress was beautiful, reminds me a bit of mine...think a winter version with sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow what a beautiful wedding! you look stunning and looks like you're all having fun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wedding looks like it was the most fun and beautiful day, I adore your dress! Congratulations on a wonderful year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You look so pretty, I LOVE your wedding dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Beautiful dress! Looks like such a fun wedding party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Today is our 1st anniversary :) Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! CHEERS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pics...your dress, his sneakers....everything about this is so adorable!
    Congrats on your anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG your wedding looks amazing!! Your dress...to die for!!! Plus I am a huge nerd for green so I love the guys outfits!!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the picture of you grabbing his tie - so cute!

    ReplyDelete