Wednesday, May 04, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Search for the Resolution

Good morning! I'm really excited to share a new blog design I did for Kristie of Search for the Resolution. I was able to do a complete make-over for her site and, I'm happy to say, she was very happy with the results! My favorite part were the colors Kristie wanted to use: beautiful creams, peaches, blues, yellows, and greys. I love how the end result feels clean and fresh with a touch of whimsical. :) 

Click here to view the full design
Like this sample? See more of my blog design examples in this post. If you are interested in having me do a make-over on your blog, email me at MaieDae@gmail.com to get all the info. :) Be on the lookout for more peeks of my design projects soon!

I'm excited because tonight I get to have a fun catch-up dinner with Holly from Scuttle and Ashleigh from Love Stoned! We are all vendors at ICE-Atlanta in June and are going to share our plans over a yummy Chick-fil-A dinner. 

PS -- Have I mentioned that I really, REALLY appreciate everyone who reads and comments? You all are so supportive and sweet and I can't thank you enough for your encouragement. :) I read every comment and they all make me so happy! 


5 comments:

  1. You do fantastic design work! I'm sure Kristie is thrilled! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how cute!! I love your stylistic design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Savannah!! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4.5.11

    Aww I'm jealous of your cute designs! ;)

    ReplyDelete