Sunday, May 08, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

For Mother's Day, we spent the first half of the day with my family. My Dad and I made our traditional Mother's Day brunch and we watched old home videos. :) I love my family so much and I'm so proud to have such a wonderful mother with the biggest heart of anyone I know. I thought it would be appropriate to have this week's snapshot be of my parents on their wedding day, 30 years ago.

October 1981

Five Favorite Posts This Week
* Shop Tour: mud Australia by Decor 8
* Craft Show Tips & Tricks by Sunshine & Carousels
* Paint Your Love, Week 5: Remembering Comfort by Moorea Seal
* Red Velvet Kickstarter by A Beautiful Mess
* Custom Stamp for MaieDae by MaieDae

Three Things About Yours Truly
* I was home-schooled up to high-school and I had an amazing teacher ;)
* My mom and I have the same hands
* Thankfully, I got my mom's mad snow skiing skills

Happy Mother's Day!


6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love old photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I was also home-schooled! From Kindergarten to High School!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks a lot like my parent's wedding dance photo! all white. very 70s.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing nicer then a wedding photo of the parents. Wish I had some - my mum and dad got married in a registery office.
    Jen
    www.shimi.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the videos, it was awesome to see your creative side even at a young age, I am glad to call you not just a friend but a God given sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i hope my kids will say i was a good teacher!! btw, your mom is so pretty!! you got that from her too ;-)

    ReplyDelete