|It's a Small World - Atlanta, GA|
Video Disclaimer: I fidget a lot, I like to play with my rings and open and close my locket. And if you can't tel,l I'm trying not to get too side-tracked. :)
Regional Dialect from Savannah Wallace on Vimeo.
I like how I mentioned that I try not to say "y'all" but then I successfully close the video with a good ol' "y'all" phrase. If you live in these parts, it's hard not to!
Say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Answer these questions:
* What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
* What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
* What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
* What do you call gym shoes?
* What do you say to address a group of people?
* What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
* What do you call your grandparents?
* What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
* What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
* What is the thing you change the TV channel with?