Thursday, May 05, 2011

Custom Stamp for MaieDae!

I've been working on getting things together for ICE-Atlanta, including coming up with some cute packaging when customers purchase goodies. :) I commissioned Kozue to make me a custom stamp for MaieDae and I just got the package in today!


Kozue was great to work with, super professional, and even suggested separating my logo into two pieces so I could use different colors and placements. She usually does portrait stamps (which are way amazing!) so I was excited she was willing to carve my logo. Now I just need to go buy some colored stamp pads!

12 comments:

  1. awesome! love it!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too, too cute! I'm a huge aviation fan, so that plane stamp is the bee's knees!
    ~Andrea @ http://hecallsmewifey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! It looks perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savannah, you were right! These look amazing! I'm going to have to look into these...

    xox
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that you had a reserved listing in the shop and was curious about what you were getting. It looks so good Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah. LOVE the stamp!

    Also. I just found your blog and kinda am maybe a little bitsy obsessed...maybe. ;) Seriously, though. Love it all and am mos def your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Looks so good :)
    xox mervi

    ReplyDelete