Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: A Tuesday Collection of Favorite Things

This week's Fancy Shmancy is filled with things that are making me smile. I could die over that adorable kitty hat...and that tattoo...so completely perfect. :)

I love this design work, the colors, texture, layout...perfection.
Adorable photo styling, love me some twiggy.
I'd love to find one of these for my collection!
I can't stop looking at Mandi's tattoo, it's stunning...and I love how it's just a quarter sleeve. 
Must. Get. For. Kitty!
Love this combination.
This outfit is so so so pretty.
What's making you smile today?

8 comments:

  1. i always love your picks! they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral tattoo! I'm looking into getting a floral tattoo for myself in the next few months.

    xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything, especially the pretty skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that peach skirt + the vintage poster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leaf looking ring in the set! Other than that whats making me smile is the fact that I am doing things for myself, and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous23.8.11

    I love the poster with the fan, why can't I ever think up awesome ideas like that?! And my various projects around the house are, oddly enough, making me smile. It's so nice feeling like you're accomplishing something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! i LOVE the kitty picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous24.8.11

    The lion cat just absolutely made my day!! How adorable =) x

    ReplyDelete