Monday, August 29, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest

These are the nesting goodies that have been inspiring me lately. :)

I'll do laundry everyday! // Via
Beautiful, colorful blankets // Via
Hanging fabric // Via
Pillows & frames // Via
Mixed-matched kitchen // Via
Perfect reversible quilt // Via
Sequin wall...whaa?! // Via
I'm planning some more little nesting updates to our home soon, but I'm having a hard time motivating myself while we're looking to move within the year. To nest...or not to nest....??

9 comments:

  1. i love it all! those vintage art pieces are so cool!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.8.11

    I love the try a little kindness print! It seems like every blogger has been able to find that at a garage sale. I've seen so many people blogging about it! I want one too!

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.8.11

    I love all of this, and oh my gosh!!! I wonder if my husband would be upset if I sequined our living room wall...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that laundry room would help things get moving around here...A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these images. Some fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love the first one! so simple, but colorful!

    http://pleasebreatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitchen is so great! I saved the photo on my desktop for inspiration, thanks for sharing!
    xoh
    d

    ReplyDelete
  9. wwowowowowoww that glitter wall is intense! but i think i kind of love it...
    happy nesting!
    xo

    ReplyDelete