Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

This week has been...weird. To make a long story short, on Tuesday I had an unexpected surgery//procedure, so I've spent the week taking it easy and doing my daytime job at home. I had a mini-breakdown over a project at work, but everything worked out and I made it out in one piece! -- The kitties have been learning how to get along. One minute they are attacking the mess out of each other, another minute they are sweetly sleeping side-by-side...at least there's no more hissing! AND yesterday morning, what started out as a relaxing sleep-in time with Jon and a leisurely morning suddenly changed when we opened the kitties' door and noticed they had a feces festival. We threw Kaito into the shower and I spent the morning scrubbing poopie paw-prints off the carpet. BUT we have a very clean home now and it smells fresh! Today is our day of rest and we are spending it with our wonderful family. Thank goodness for rest. :)

Snapshot of the Week: Kaito and Kyo working on getting along. Kai thinks it's still a little gross to have a brother.


Five Favorite Blog Posts This Week:
* Geek Chic: iPhone Apps by Srsly Liz
* Tips for Decorating your Retro-Modern Home by Oh So Lovely
* Crochet Hot Chocolate by One Sheepish Girl
* Biz Ladies: Dealing with Stress by Design*Sponge
* DIY Painted Curtain Panels by Volume 25

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* I get really queasy with medical stuff.
* Currently Watching: "Big Bang Theory"
* Can't wait to watch: "DEXTER"!!

Videoclip of the Week: Check out this amazing stop motion video! I can't imagine how much time it took to make this!


Hope you're having a fantastic weekend! Here's to clean homes. :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh miss, I am so sorry you had a bit of a scare. :( I hope you are feeling better and more relaxed now. Stress is horrible and not everyone understands that. A big hug and lots of warm wishes from Jen and I to you!!!

    And oh, I know how that goes, with the kitties. The fighting AND the mess. Our guys have been together since February and are getting along great now! They play fight pretty rough and than it's all licking and cuddling. ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry you had a stressful week! I hope you are feeling ok after your procedure. I wish I could bring you soup or something! :-)

    Thanks for including my post in your links today...you are the sweetest.

    Enjoy your relaxing day and hopefully this week will be much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope everything is fine with your procedure, that's always stressful...especially unplanned. Here's to this week being better! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these types of posts---gives me ideas for what I should watch/see next week :) i hope that you're feeling better! surgeries are no fun! spend lots of time pampering yourself :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are starting to feel better after your procedure! I remember when we first brought our baby dog home, our Bronson wanted nothing to do with her (or me for a bit), but now the least little whimper out of her and he comes running to make sure she is okay. It does just take time! Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you're feeling better and have a much less stressful week ahead! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous22.8.11

    Your kitties are gorgeous! Mine are the same, it's all rough and tumble one moment and snuggles and kisses the next.

    ReplyDelete