Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Favorite Etsy Shops!

For this week's Fancy, I'm featuring a few of my favorite Etsy shops! I have way too many to list all of them here, but I wanted to give you a peek at a few and hopefully introduce you to some new shops!

Hand Lettering & Illustration

Shelter Protects You

Bird Mafia

Handz Restyle Shop

Kitsch Cafe
I'm about to head out to catch a plane to Chicago! -- I'm attending a leadership conference at Willow Creek and I'm super excited to hear Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, speak! Be back Friday night, but I'm planning to get some blog posting in as well. :)


4 comments:

  1. Have a great time!

    xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my shop, I love your blog!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore, adore, adore the posters from Handz Restyle. All of them are so perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these stores are so great!!! Thank you so much for sharing these, I truly mean it. Goodbye money!

    ReplyDelete