Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest: Vintage Sheets

I was so excited when Rachel of Smile & Wave announced she would be selling her collection of vintage sheets on her temp shop, The Stash. I quickly swooped up three of my most favorite and I'm excited to see them in the mail soon and add them to my small collection of vintage linens. -- I've been collecting inspiration and ideas for what to do with them, and I wanted to share a few of my favorite ideas for this week's Nesting Inspiration. :)

Image Via
I am in love with how versatile and easy these sheets are. There are seriously about a million ways you can fashion them, from DIY clothing to colorful additions to your home:

Make a Fort // Image Via
Decorative Hanging Piece // Image Via
Wall Decor // Image Via
Colorful Quilt // Image Via
Pillow Cases // Image Via
Canopy // Image Via
Mix & Matched Bedding Goodness // Image Via
Here are a couple E-Courses that would be perfect for re-purposing your vintage sheets:

What do you use your vintage sheets for?

10 comments:

  1. Love the colorful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you do with them! love all these pictures, pathwork is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love these. i love the fort!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the decorative hanging piece! I've never seen anything quite like it before, and it's definitely creative and totally out-of-the-box! Thanks for sharing!

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting this together. I snagged a couple of the ones with mustard colored flowers in them. Lots of ideas now thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wall decor and those pillows. Great ideas.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! Those pillows are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pillows made my heart melt. you should make some!! :)
    Xo.Mila
    www.milathinksthisthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love the patterns they used for the wall decors! Have tried any of these DIY yet?
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness gracious. i might just have to do some version of that bed fort in my dorm room. thanks for sharing, these are all super ideas!

    ReplyDelete