My friend Meredith, from One Sheepish Girl, did a cute blog post called "7 Things". I thought this would be a perfect prompt for my ListoGraphy feature and let you get to know me a little better!
7 Places I Would Like to Visit:
* Tokyo Disney!
* Alaska - Maybe even an Alaskan Cruise?
* Colorado - Got my taste of snow skiing last year and I'm dying to give Colorado a try.
* I'd like to go back to Austria and visit Vienna & Salzburg again.
* New Zealand; I'd love to just live there for a season.
* New York! I haven't been yet and I'd love to see a show on Broadway!
7 Things I Would Like to Make:
* I want to make everything in the Design*Sponge at Home book (an it hasn't even been released yet!--but I know I'll love everything.)
* I want to make my own skirts-- something a-line and flowy.
* I want to make THIS s'mores cake. I die.
* ONE DAY, not too soon...I'd like to make//design//put together a beautiful little nursery for my future little one. :)
* I would like to make something extraordinary of myself.
* I would like to make//write//design a book or two!
* I would like to make my own nail polish.
7 People I'd Like to Meet (Dead or Alive):
* Bri Embry of DESIGNLOVEFEST; I'd like to grab coffee and pick her design brain.
* Emma Stone, just because she's hilarious and I know she'd be great company.
* Anne Shoket, Editor of Seventeen Magazine...I have always loved Seventeen and I've ALWAYS dreamed of working for a magazine. I'd love to talk with Anne about her career.
* The Red Velvet Girls, let's have lunch! I'd love to hear their stories and future ambitions//advice.
* Jessica Hische; I almost met this type-design genius and I'm hoping to get another chance sometime in this life.
* Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge.
* Regina Spektor; I'm always in love with her music.
7 Things I Would Like to Own:
* Fancy SLR and some great lenses.
* Light blue Thunderbird with white leather interior.
* A statement Victorian//vintage inspired blue velvet couch with a tall backing (for the tall husband of course).
* A house.
* Collection of vintage dresses.
* Big Chill Fridge
* All the classic 90s Nickelodeon shows on DVD
7 Things That Annoy Me:
* Old scratchy towels (the feeling...guuaah).
* Rage-filled drivers.
* The name Billy.
* No matter how much laundry I do, there's always more laundry!
* The Student Loan Corporation.
* Thinking you have a certain food item in your cabinet, getting excited about it, and realizing it's not really there. :(
7 Films I Love:
* Moulin Rouge
* Easy A
* 500 Days of Summer
* Yes Man
7 Funny Words:
* Feud-la-whaa - a word I made up which means your just a horrible person. Don't be a Feudlawhaa!
* Soupy - another word I made up which means you're lovable and adorable.
Do you have a seven things post?? Link up! I'd love to read it. :)